Western NORTH CAROLINA Mountains
LAND DEALS – MUST LIQUIDATE
Assessed Value: $30,000
Build your dream mountain home at this wonderful corner lot in Whisper Lake at Sapphire Valley Resort. This lot is .71 acre, has a nice homesite space with a 3-bedroom septic permit and potential lake view with tree triming. Whisper Lake offers a private lake for the enjoyment of its residents, paved roads, water and electric access. It is only 10 minutes to Cashiers, 30 minutes to Highlands and 1 hour to Asheville’s Biltmore Estate.
Sapphire Valley Resort offer a myriad of amenities for the enjoyment of the whole family, including:
- Recreation Center & Community Center
- 18-Hole & 9-Hole Golf Courses and Foot Golf
- Tennis Courts
- Zip Lining and River Walk
- Fairfield Lake & Beach
- Indoor Pool, Wading Pool, 2 Outdoor Pools, 2 Hot Tubs, 2 Saunas
- Fitness Room
- Snow skiing in the winter
- Kids Camp, concerts and movies and planned events year round
- And so much more! Visit: https://sapphirevalleyresort.com
HOA Fees: Sapphire Valley Resort Master Association: $808/year; Whisper Lake: $450/year.
TOWN OF HIGHLANDS
Blue Valley Estates
Assessed Value: $74,540
Experience total freedom on this 1.13 acre lot, bordered by National Forest, in the Town of Highlands, only 3 miles from the renowned Main Street. This lot has a 4-bedroom septic permit and has NO HOA. Two hours to Atlanta, 30 minutes to Franklin, 20 minutes to Cashiers.
The Town of Highlands is a true hidden jewel, surrounded by gorgeous waterfalls and scenic mountains at an elevation of 4118′. Its main street welcomes residents and visitors to the unique boutiques and exquisite restaurants, and becomes a whimsical holiday village at Christmas. There’s a plethora of fun awaiting:
- Lots of Hiking and Sightseeing
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf, Tennis and Canoeing
- Highlands Nature Center
- Highlands Municipal Pool opened year round
- Performing Arts Center
- Skating Rink in the winter
- Planned events throughout the year
- So much more!
- Visit: http://highlandschamber.org